Strength and conditioning:
Improve work capacity, build strength and muscle, and develop the foundation for solid cardiovascular conditioning. Perfect for athletes who use weight training and the gym to supplement their sport training, and also for gym rats who are interested in all-around fitness. Free weight-oriented training along with fun conditioning tools which will include:
- Barbell strength movements. Move big weights for big improvements.
- High-intensity conditioning - never be bored on a treadmill!
- Group class setting with a positive atmosphere will be great for extrinsic motivation!
A fast-paced and high-octane twist on cardiovascular conditioning. Don't limit yourself with steady-state cardio on treadmills or bikes, get in shape using a variety of challenging but fun movements and methods. Swing kettle bells and ropes, pull sleds, push prowlers, and lift and carry sandbags to challenge your whole body, elevate your heart rate, and drop fat.
- Whole body movements at a safe but challenging pace will improve your overall conditioning. There's more than just running!
- Intense workouts that will help you burn fat.
- Motivate yourself and your peers in a group class setting.
Build strength using the squat, bench, deadlift, and press (among others). If you want to get strong, this class is for you. Serious lifters with intentions to compete will be right at home here, but even casual lifters who just have fun moving big weight will develop their technique and get stronger under sound programming.
- Become part of a team.
- Get strong using both proven programming and efficient lifting mechanics.
- Meet/competition-oriented training will ensure you are prepared for game day.
Train the snatch and clean-and-jerk. Like powerlifting, this class will be competition-oriented, but anyone who just wants to get better at the "olympic lifts" will benefit. The technique can be challenging to master, but your learning experience will be safe and effective with knowledgeable coaching. If you like the idea of lifting big weights overhead, don't hesitate to give these lifts a try.
- Strength, speed, coordination, and mobility - the lifts demand all of it and you will train each effectively.
- Experienced coaching will make your training safe and effective.
- Goal-oriented training that will result in meet PRs.
Kettlebell training is a low impact and versatile method of developing overall fitness and strength. Kettlebell movements are effective in building unilateral and bilateral strength, training outside the sagittal plane through rotation, aiding in weight loss, and will help improve your cardiovascular endurance as well as your muscular endurance. This class will teach you the basic kettlebell movements from an RKC (Russian Kettlebell Certified) coach. The kettlebell class is geared both towards beginning fitness enthusiasts as well as athletes who train with the kettlebell frequently because it is always good to keep practicing and drilling good movement patterns.
- Get a great workout and learn the basic Kettlebell movements
- Improve your overall strength for greater results with your barbell lifts
- Improve your conditioning and strengthen your core.
Superset is a fast-paced lifting class with a structured work to rest ratio. You will perform two or more exercises sequentially using light to moderate weights, with timed rest periods between each multi-exercise set. Performing multiple exercises back-to-back can increase hypertrophy, muscular endurance, and anaerobic threshold. Where strength training requires adequate rest to lift the heaviest weight, in Superset, we emphasize concerted, continuous effort through each superset. Expect an incredible pump, getting jacked and more cut, as well as increased muscular endurance which will all benefit your heavier strength training.
- Get ready for Beachseason
- Improve your body composition and become jacked, tan, and tone
- Increase hypertrophy and help supplement your strength training
Pricing: Includes unlimited classes and open gym.
12 Month Plan: $150 per month
6 Month Plan: $170 per month
3 Month Plan: $185 a month
*We offer a 10% student discount