Coach: Brent Kim
Brent has 10 years of competitive experience in weightlifting, qualifying for the 2012 American Open, and competing at 2015 USAW Nationals. Brent has been exposed to and experimented with a wide variety of training methods in weightlifting having trained with the Wichita Falls Weightlifting team and the Midwestern State University Collegiate Weightlifting team, and has a well-rounded view of different training models. Outside of his own training, Brent has had experience training lifters from beginner to intermediate levels and has prepared lifters for successful competition performances.
- Texas State Weightlifting Meet 2005-2012
- Texas State Powerlifting meet 2009-2011
- USAPL Raw Nationals 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Qualified for 2012 USAW American Open
- Competed at 2015 USAW Nationals